Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's been awhile

blog is not so my thing...

that's why i never updated this blog (so sorry blog, haven't shared my time with you, i'm too busy facebooking and tweeting and youtubing :P, yeah right, i'm so "busy")

i'm 23 years old now, and haven't reached anything -yet... I read my previous blog, and sure life have changed so far!

FIRST OF ALL: i almost never cooked for months, even though I still wanna be good at cooking, for me being a woman, we all have to know some basic recipes, you don't want your family eat outside every single day so... I need some energy to get some passion at cooking again :)

next thing I need to focus is my career and my future. I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I SHOULD BE. I'm not confident being an accountant... I keep giving excuses to my family and my friends that I can't be a good accountant; oh, I should have known my passiong by now...
a lot of people encourage me to do some jobs that related with communication (even my mom asked me to be a hollywood star, i know it's funny).

Then, I have huge interest in make up now. Have been spending a lot of money on make up lately.

I will upload some of my make up in my next blog.

It's fun when you have journal, and by the time I'm 80 (amen!) I can smile and see my life...
and hopefully it's a good life.

xoxo,
YH

No comments: